Dead Sea Mineral Mud, is a natural element produced and harvested from the mineral-rich Dead Sea which gives it many benefits. A small body of water nestled in “Jordan Rift Valley” between Israel to the East and Jordan to the West. Known to be the world’s deepest salt lake, it is also generally referred to by other names. Sea of Salt, Stinking Sea, Sea of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Devil’s Sea, and Lake Asphaltites are among it’s reference.
Since the time of the ancient Romans, water from the dead sea was also used for its exceptional curative properties. Particular for its ability to heal skin problem. This is due to the unique mineral composition of the water, mud, and atmospheric pressure. Studies have shown it will help improve inflammatory conditions like psoriasis, acne, and arthritis. Imagine what it can do for tired, aging skin that just desires a little boost.
Mineral Benefits of Dead Sea Mud
Dead Sea mud is among the most mineral-rich mud on Earth, containing a total of 21 minerals. The list of minerals includes sodium, magnesium, calcium, bromine, iodine, zinc, bitumen, sulphur, and potassium. These minerals have known to be therapeutic, detoxifying, relieving, and have healing properties. The high concentration of these minerals found in the mud makes Dead Sea mud a potent ingredient in a variety of natural skin care products. Curious what some of these minerals are known for?
- Sodium: Known to have moisturizing properties. It can be super helpful when it comes to locking in hydration. It’s also an excellent ingredient for cleansing and exfoliating.
- Magnesium: Known to work as a calming agent. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help with overall appearance of skin. Some have even reported that it helps to reduce skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis!
- Calcium: Known to promote cell regeneration and skin growth. Also known to retain moisture.
- Zinc: Known to help rejuvenate and heal skin. Many have reported that Zinc is helpful when it comes to wound healing, reducing signs of aging, and providing protection from the sun!
- Sulphur: Helpful for clearing pores and known for its antibacterial effects against the bacteria that causes acne.
Benefits of Dead Sea Mud to Our Skin
Since most of us aren’t lucky enough to visit the Dead Sea, you can enjoy the same benefits at home with our Dead Sea Mud. Here’s a list of the benefits of Dead Sea Mud:
Exfoliates & Detoxifies
Deep cleansing and exfoliating without stripping or irritating your skin. It absorbs toxins, dirt, dead skin cells, and excess oils. These impurities will be washed off together with the mud mask revealing a fresher, healthier, and radiant skin.
The unique mineral composition of over 21 different minerals restores skin, improving texture, tone and provide a healthy glow.
Alleviates Dry Skin Conditions
Help maintain normal skin hydration levels by providing and promoting natural moisture. They also repair dry or unbalanced skin to leave it soft and refreshed.
Provides anti-aging benefits by tightening and toning skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and shrinking pores. It helps improve blood circulation and stimulate skin cell turnover.
As a treatment, it clears out pores and absorbs excess sebum which causes acne. It has also shown to have antibacterial properties, killing off the bacteria that causes acne.
TCT Nutraceuticals Sdn Bhd is an OEM Skincare manufacturer in Malaysia. An OEM/ODM Factory with an extensive R&D team to formulate your products. We are both Halal and GMP Certified together with ISO 9001.