Ever wondered why your skincare routine isn’t delivering the radiant results you desire? Here’s the scoop: a whopping 70% of your skin’s well-being stems from what you put on your face, while the other 30% is influenced by your lifestyle. Yes, that includes your eating habits and the often-overlooked hero of skin health – sleep! This is why sleep care has been so emphasized since ages ago.
Sleep care? Why should I bother?
Oh, you really DO need to be bothered. Let’s talk about the unspoken saviour – sleep. Ever skipped a good night’s sleep and wondered why your skin looks like it needs a serious pep talk? Turns out, that well-deserved beauty rest is crucial for achieving that fresh, plumpy skin we all crave.
A recent study spills the beans – only 35% of our friends in China are catching enough Zzz’s, and across the globe in France, a whopping 66% are lamenting the impact of insufficient sleep on their facial glow.
Sleep care trends for a healthier skin
As we navigate the bustling world of 2024, game-changing trends are sweeping through the skincare industry, promising you not just a skincare routine but a pathway to true beauty sleep. Let’s dive into the solutions that are curbing the sleep deprivation issue, making waves in the pursuit of healthier, radiant skin.
Firstly, meet DEEP, a startup from the US conjured up a magical topical patch, paving the way for deep and restorative sleep. Slap it on, and let them work its wonders as you peacefully drift into the land of beauty sleep.
Next, the surge of sleepfluencers – influencers dedicated to helping you catch those elusive Zzz’s. Hosting soothing livestreams, they guide you with a holistic approach to emotional and psychological well-being.
Now, for the real REAL glow-up secret – skincare companies are weaving melatonin into their products. Brands like BAD HABITS and AUSTRA are leading the charge. They gently coax your skin and mind into a serene slumber.
What exactly is melatonin? Why is it important for sleep care?
Melatonin is a natural hormone with the coolest job: regulating your sleep/wake cycle. When the night falls, melatonin production kicks into high gear, working hard by repairing your skin as you’re in deep sleep.
But here’s the plot twist – melatonin isn’t just a nighttime superstar. Recent research spills the beans on its night time job when applied topically. Think of it as your skin’s personal bodyguard working the night shift, preparing its natural defences for the challenges of the day ahead.
In simpler terms, melatonin acts as an antioxidant for your skin. It’s like giving your skin a shield against the daily battles it faces. Plus, it’s a key player in the anti-aging game! As we age, melatonin levels decrease, leaving our skin more vulnerable to free-radical-induced damage.
Wanna know more about melatonin? Make your way to this post.
Should you hop on these trends?
Why not join the party? We’re here to shout it from the rooftops – you should totally hop on these sleep care trends! Ever heard the saying that a fantastic skincare routine needs a healthy lifestyle sidekick? Well, it’s true! Healthy skin isn’t a solo act; it’s a team effort with your lifestyle.
No one’s got perfect skin, and that’s perfectly okay. But these trends aren’t just about skin – they’re like a triple threat, making you better inside and out. So, why miss out on being a better version of you, both physically and mentally?
Let’s make it simple – join the trend party and let the magic unfold. It’s not just skincare; it’s self-care, and that’s the secret to being the best you possible!
#TrendyYou #SleepCare #MelatoninFTW #SleepCareTrends #SelfCareRevolution #TCTNutraceuticals
TCT Nutraceuticals Sdn Bhd is an OEM Skincare manufacturer in Malaysia. An OEM/ODM Factory with an extensive R&D team to formulate your products. We are both Halal and GMP Certified together with ISO : 9001 and ISO : 22716.